Issue: Unable to use Model Generator for the SDK
Solution: Check user permissions
Verify that your user has the following permissions:
- enosix Model Generator permission set
- Appropriate profiles have the enosix SDK ensxsdk Model Generator Bridge custom permission
TIP: You won't see this permission listed under Edit for the profile. Click on the profile link and scroll to the bottom of the page (see steps 6 - 9 listed below).
To ensure that your user has the proper permission set and that Model Generator Bridge is enabled under Profiles, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Setup.
- Use the Setup Quick Find box to search for "Permission", then click on the Permission Sets link.
- Click on enosix Model Generator Bridge under the Permission Set Label column.
- Click on the Manage Assignments button.
- Verify that your user is assigned to the enosix Model Generator Bridge permission set (add them to this permission set, if necessary).
- In the Setup Quick Find box, type "Profiles", then click on the Profiles link.
- Select the desired profile name (example: Custom: Sales Profile).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the profile settings.
- Verify that the enosix SDK ensxsdk Model Generator Bridge custom permission is listed in the Enable Custom Permissions box.