Configure Your SAP Connection
You need to configure your SAP connection so your users can access real-time SAP data from Salesforce.
Configure Your Connection
Follow these steps to configure your SAP connection:
- Click on the App Launcher grid icon at the top-left side of your Salesforce instance.
- Find the enosix Framework link and click it.
Check your Connection Settings
Click the enosix Connection Settings tab in the enosix Framework Connection Settings screen.
If your SAP connection hasn't been configured, please configure it here.
NOTE: The Host drop-down lists selections from previously created Named Credentials (see Creating Named Credentials if your configuration is not listed).
Enter an appropriate value for each field.
TIP: The timeout value is measured in seconds. The maximum value supported is 120.
Test Your Connection
- Click the Test Connection button.
- If your connection settings are incorrect, you'll see a message like the one shown in the screenshot below. If this occurs, check the named credential entries in setup and run the Connection Test again.
- If the connection was successful and SAP connection settings are valid, you'll see this confirmation message:
- After you confirm that your SAP configuration is valid, click Save if you entered new settings.
Note: Verify the reported version of the SAP Framework and SAP SFCI Components match the supported version listed in Surface Package Compatibility
Your SAP Connection is configured and ready to use.