Configure Your SAP Connection
You need to configure your SAP connection so your users can access real-time SAP data from Salesforce.
Follow these steps to configure your SAP connection:
- Click on the App Launcher grid icon at the top-left side of your Salesforce instance.
- Find the enosix Framework link and click it.
- Click the enosix Connection Settings tab in the enosix Framework Connection Settings screen.
- If your SAP connection hasn't been configured, please configure it here.NOTE: The Host drop-down lists selections from previously created Named Credentials (see Creating Named Credentials if your configuration is not listed).
- Enter an appropriate value for each field.
TIP: The timeout value is measured in seconds. The maximum value supported is 120.
- Click the Test Connection button.
- If your connection settings are incorrect, you'll see a message like the one shown in the screenshot below. If this occurs, check the named credential entries in setup and run the Connection Test again.
- If the connection was successful and SAP connection settings are valid, you'll see this confirmation message:
- After you confirm that your SAP configuration is valid, click Save if you entered new settings.
Your SAP Connection is configured and ready to use.