Enable the SAP Customer Link Button
NOTE: The following steps are optional and used only to link new customers.
Follow these steps to add the Link SAP Account button to your Account page layout:
- In Salesforce Setup, click on the Object Manager tab.
- Click the Account link.
Select Account Layout
- Under the Account sObject, click Page Layouts.
- Click Account Layout to change to all Account pages.
Select Account Layout | Buttons
- Click on Buttons in the left-hand side of the options panel at the top of the page (under Account Layout).
Create the SAP Customer Link Button
- Select the SAP Customer Link button and drag it down to the Custom Buttons box (under Account Detail).
- Click Save.
You just created the SAP Customer Link button.
Find the SAP Customer Link in the Buttons, Links, and Actions List
Follow these steps to find the SAP Customer Link in the Buttons, Links, and Actions list:
- Under the Account sObject, click Buttons, Links, and Actions.
- Scroll down to find SAP Customer Link.
- You can click SAP Customer Link to see details related to the SAP Customer Link button.