Salesforce Package Installation
- 1.Navigate to the desired production or sandbox install link (shown above) to start the installation process.
- 2.Select the Install for Admins Only.
- 3.Click the Install button.
Follow the post installation steps to:
NOTE: Standard Salesforce users must be granted permission to access the custom components within the app.
Using the enosix App Standard User permission set ensures that they receive access to only the components that relate to interacting with SAP data and not any administrative functions such as connection configuration or setup.
Follow these steps to grant access:
- 1.Navigate to the Permission Sets section of the Setup App.
- 2.Locate the enosix App Standard User permission set.
- 3.Click on the permission set label.
- 4.In the top section, click on the Manage Assignments button.
- 5.In the Assigned Users screen, click on the Add Assignments button.
- 6.In the Assign Users screen, select the users that will need access.
- 7.Click the Assign button.