How to Enable enosix Logging
- Navigate to Setup.
- Use the Setup Quick Find box to search for "Custom Settings", then click the Custom Settings link.
- Click the Manage link next to enosix Log Setting.
- Click the New button (or click Edit if it's already created).
- Enter the activating logging settings as shown below: HTTP Trace: Checked Log Sink: ensxtx_UTIL_EnsxAppLogSink Logging Level: 1 NOTE: If the latest packaging is deployed, the log sink should be ensxtx_UTIL_EnsxAppLogSink.
- Navigate to the App Launcher.
- Click enosix Framework.
- Click the enosix Logs tab.
- Click Search to display the latest log entries.TIP: You may need to re-access the components to generate new entries. After doing so, you'll see the entries listed on this page.